Henry A. "Hankie" Ochsner
Hankie Ochsner, Circa 1950
Emma Krasser Geis collection
- November 24, 1900 - Born in Joliet, Illinois.
- 1907 - Arrived with his parents in Oklahoma.
- January 30, 1911 - Father died when he was 10.
- May 9, 1929 - Married Mabel Lamb in Mountain View.
- One child.
- May 11, 1930 - United with Chattanooga First Baptist Church by baptism.
- April 20, 1960 - Mother died when he was 59.
- July 12, 1955 - Died at his home of a heart attack (age 54).
- Buried in Chattanooga Cemetery.
Hankie and Mabel lived on the farm directly west of the Homestead.