Crystal Gladys Goodwin Ochsner
Crystal Ochsner, 1996, age 90
Charlie and Crystal Ochsner collection
- October 11, 1905 - Born in Davidson, Oklahoma.
- 1928 - United with Chattanooga First Baptist Church by letter.
- September 6, 1930 - Married Charlie Edward Ochsner.
- Four children born.
- September 3, 1974 - Moved to Chattanooga.
- January 8, 1992 - Widowed (age 86).
- November 26, 2003 - Died at the Winlen Oaks Living Center in Fredrick (age 98).
- Buried in Chattanooga Cemetery.
In 1928, a young new school teacher moved into the Chattanooga area and began teaching at Sunset View, the local school. This young lady wasted no time in becoming involved with the community; she joined the First Baptist Church of Chattanooga in September of that same year. When Charlie saw her, he told his friend Raymond Carson, "I'm going to marry that new school teacher."